The Scholarship Advantage
Herbert Presidential Scholars are introduced to many opportunities and rewards in and beyond the classroom that make their college experience unique. This includes:
- A personalized Herbert Presidential Scholar medallion, bearing the iconic HPS seal and engraved with the scholar's name.
- A one-time scholarship to assist with the purchase of a laptop or other electronics related to the student’s field of study.
- An additional $1,000 to be used for a study abroad opportunity at any time during the student's full-time enrollment at Indiana University.
- Close interaction with campus leadership, faculty, academic and career mentoring, and opportunities to meet with distinguished visitors to the university.
- Campus-specific opportunities for internships, research, and community service.